Aloo ke Tukk recipe
1 bowl boiled Baby Potatoes
Oil to fry
1/2cup triangle shaped Yellow Bellpeppers
1/2cup triangle shaped Red Bellpeppers
3 Green Chillies – slit from middle
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Nigella Seeds / Kalonji
1 tsp F ennel Seeds / Saunf
1 tbsp sliced Ginger
Sendha Namak or Rock Salt to taste
2 tbsp Tamarind Chutney
Coriander Leaves – To Garnish
- First, clean the potatoes and then boil them along with their skin.
- Now flatten the potatoes one by one with the help of your palm.
- Now take a pan. Put enough oil for deep frying the potatoes and then dip the flattened potatoes in the hot oil for frying until crisp and golden in color and then remove it in a plate and keep it aside.
- Now to make an Indo-Chinese style recipe, take a wok. Add a little bit of oil, and then add some nigella seeds, some saunf with some chopped green chilies, some sliced ginger, and diced bell peppers.
- Then add some rock salt as per the taste and some tamarind chutney also made with rock salt and then add the crispy fried potatoes to it.
- Mix everything well and serve it on a plate and garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves
- . Your delicious Indo – Chinese style Aloo ke tuk is ready. Serve hot. Enjoy!