Aam Panna Mojito Recipe
Aam Panna Mojito
- 1 Mango, Boiled
- 200 gms Sugar
- 1 tbsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- Black Salt to Taste
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Fresh Mint
- Ice Cubes As required
- First, in a pan add some cumin seeds and let them crackle, then remove them and add them to a bowl.
- Then boil a mango and peel off the skin and slice it into medium size pieces and add it to the bowl of roasted cumin seeds.
- Then add this to a blender and add some water and blend it well into a paste.
- Then take a mixing glass and add some chopped ginger, some lemon, fresh mint, some brown sugar, and some more lemon juice.
- Finally, add the blended paste to the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients, and then add it to your serving glass.
- For serving you can cover the rim of your serving glass with some red chili powder and salt and top it with a piece of raw mango.