Mexican Rice Recipe
For Cajun Spice
- In a grinder add some deggi mirch Powder, some cumin powder, oregano, some pepper powder, garlic powder, some thyme, and some salt for taste and now grind all of it and your Cajun spice mix is ready.
For Mexican Rice
- First soak some par boiled rice in water and keep it aside.
- Then chop some chicken sausages and some pork chorizos and keep it aside
- Now heat olive oil in a saucepan or deep kadhai over medium heat then add some garlic and once garlic starts cooking add some bacon, and cook it until it’s fat is rendered.
- then add some sausages, some diced Onions, Yellow Pepper, Red Pepper, Green Pepper, Black Olives and Green Olives now nicely stir all together well then add some Tomato Puree and mix it well with Veggies and Bacon.
- Now add some Cajun spice followed by the Short Grain Rice and mix all of it together, then add water and let the rice cook. While the rice is cooking add some salt and garlic flakes.
- When rice is halfway cooked add some broccoli to it. Close the lid and let it cook for about 15 mins.
- Serve the hot Mexican rice with some crispy nachos.