Cherry Rasgulla Cheese Cake Recipe
150 gms Unsalted Cream Cheese
175 gms Whipped Cream
1 packet Digestive Biscuit
1 cup Cherries
40 - 50 gm Butter
200 gm Caster Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
4-5 tsp Yoghurt
- In a bowl add some crushed digestive biscuits in a food processor till the texture becomes like bread crumbs. transfer it in a bowl, then add some melted butter, some caster sugar and cinnamon powder to make a base.
- Take a cake ring or cake mould and evenly make a 2 - 3 cm thick layer base with biscuit mix and put it in a freezer to chill for 10 to 15 mins.
- Now in another bowl add some cream Cheese and make sure you keep the cream cheese out at room temperature before making the cake, then add some yoghurt to give a slight sour taste and whisk it well.
- Then add some more Caster Sugar and then some whipped cream, and mix it really well and then pour the filling into the crust.
- Now take the rasgullas and squeeze the water completely and then place the rasgullas on the cream cheese layer.
- Pour cherry compote over each rasgullas and then top it up with remaining cream cheese filling and gently smoothen the top.
- At the end chill the cheesecake in the freeze for a minimum of 6 hours. For best results keep it in the freezer overnight.
Then remove it from the mould then cut a small portion and top it with some more cherry and cherry compote and it’s ready to eat