Pineapple Sheera Recipe
3-4 tsp Ghee
1 Cup Semolina
2 -3 tsp Almonds
2-2 tsp Cashew Nuts
1 cup Sugar Syrup
1 Cup chopped Pineapple
1 cup Pineapple Puree
1/2 tsp Saffron
- Heat some ghee in a pot or pan then add some Semolina and Roast it until slightly golden brown
- Then remove roasted Semolina in a bowl.
- In the same pan add 2 tsp ghee and roast some Almonds and Cashew nuts until golden brown then add the roasted Semolina to it.
- Now add some Sugar Syrup along with it add some chopped Pineapple as well as some Pineapple Puree and mix it well. Then add saffron to give it a nice colour and flavour and let cook.
- Let it cook until its colour becomes Bright Yellow or Saffron.
- Then serve it Hot or Cold according to your choice.