Dahi bhalla Super Soft and Easy recipe
1 cup washed/split White Gram.
4-5 nos. Bread.
1/4th cup of Milk.
1 tsp. Baking Soda.
Salt to taste.
1 cup Curd.
1 tsp. Black Salt.
2 tsp. Sugar.
1 tbsp. Asafoetida.
Red and Green Chutney.
Roasted Cumin Powder.
Red Chilli Powder.
Sliced Green Chilli.
Raw Coriander powder.
Yellow Chilli powder.
Fresh sprigs of Coriander and Mint.
- Soak 1 cup of washed and split white Gram for an entire night. Drain out the water the next day and grind it in a blender.
- Soak 4-5 pieces of Bread slices in 1/4th cup of Milk. Mash this with a spatula. Mix the ground Dal batter to the bread paste together.
- Now add1 tsp. Baking Soda and some Salt to this. Mix it nice and thorough.
- 1 cup of Curd and add 1 tsp. Black Salt and 2 tsp. Sugar to it. Mix these well. Now mix 1 tbsp. Asafoetida in 1 cup of water and with this add 4-5 tsp. of the Curd we prepared.
- Now take a small portion of the batter, embed very few Raisins and chopped Cashews in this, make a ball and place it in the hot Oil. Repeat it and deep fry a number of these balls.
- When it is done. We take it out and put it directly into the water mixture we prepared. Now we squeeze out the water from these “Bhallas: and soak them in the curd we prepared.
- Plate them with some curd over it and put Red and Green Chutney on them. Along with it sprinkle some Roasted Cumin powder, Red Chilli powder.
- Garnish this with some Ginger juliennes and sliced Green Chilli. Sprinkle raw Coriander powder, Chilli powder along with some more Black Salt
- . Final garnish with fresh Coriander and Mint sprigs. And the yummy “Dahi Bhalla” is ready.