Aloo Paratha With Egg Recipe
1 cup boiled and mashed Potatoes
2 tbsp chopped Coriander Leaves
1 tsp chopped Ginger
2 tsp chopped Green Chillies
Salt to taste
2 tsp Amchur Powder
1 tsp roasted Cumin Powder
1/2tsp Red Chilli Powder
Oil for frying
Butter to garnish
Raita as accompaniment
- First prepare the potato stuffing for the paratha.
- Take a bowl.
- Take 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Add 1 tbsp chopped ginger to it.
- Also add 1 tbsp chopped green chillies.
- Add some salt to taste.
- Then add 1 tbsp amchur powder.
- Also add 1 tsb roasted cumin seed powder.
- You can add ½ tsp red chilli powder.
- Then add about 1 cup boiled and smashed potatoes to it.
- Mix it well. And keep it aside.
- Now make the dough for the paratha with some wheat flour, water and salt.
- Take a small portion of the atta dough.
- Make it round and flat in shape from the edges keeping the middle portion thick.
- Put an average amount of the potato stuffing in the middle section of the flat dough and then wrap it from the edges so that all the stuffing should be inside the dough of the paratha.
- (the potato mixture has to be in a small proportion in the dough.)
- Now make a nice ball shape and sprinkle some flour dust on it and then roll out the dough into a nice flat bread just like roti or Indian bread.
- It’s important that the potato inside the dough should be well smashed, or else while rolling the paratha the aata might tear up.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the dough and masala.
- Take a tawa and put it on the flame.
- Let it hot for some time.
- Then put the flat bread onto the tawa.
- Once it is cooked from one side flip it to the other side.
- Now tear the top portion of the paratha slightly and make a pocket inside the paratha.
- Now break 1 egg and put it inside that paratha pocket.
- Cook for some time and then flip it on the other side.
- Put some oil on the cooked side and then repeat this again on the other side.
- Your aloo paratha with egg is ready.
- Serve hot along with a big dollop of butter and raita.