Chocolate Truffles Recipe
- Dark Compound Chocolate – 1 cup
- Cream – 3 cup
- Chopped Almond – 2 tbsp
- Chopped Pista – 2 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Caramel Filling 1 tbsp
- Chop dark compound chocolate and keep it aside.
- Melt the dark chocolate on the double boiler.
- Stir the chocolate in between.
- Temper the chocolate to give smooth texture and shine.
- Add cream in tempered chocolate in the ratio of 70-30, mins and keep in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Stuff caramel in between chocolate truffles and roll them in a spherical shape and coat with chopped almond, chopped pista, and cocoa powder.