Handi Paneer Recipe
- Cottage Cheese.
- 4-5 nos. Bayleaves.
- 2 nos. Black Cardamom.
- 5-6 nos. Cloves.
- A handful Peppercorns.
- 1 cup finely chopped Onions.
- 2 tsp. Ginger-Garlic paste.
- 1 tsp. Green Chilli paste.
- 1 tsp. Turmeric.
- 1 tsp. Red Chilli powder.
- 1 tsp. Coriander powder.
- 1 bowl chopped Tomatoes.
- 1 tbsp. Tomato puree.
- 4 tsp. Cashew nut paste.
- Handful Khoya/Mawa.
- Salt to taste.
- 1 tsp. Garam Masala.
- 1 tsp. Cardamom powder.
- 1/2 Mace powder.
- 2 tsp. Butter.
- 1 cup Cream.
- 1 bowl freshly chopped Coriander leaves.
- 1 big pinch dry Fenugreek leaves powder.
- Take some oil and add 2 tsp of Ghee in a cooking pan when it heats up add 4-5 bay leaves, 2 black cardamoms, 5-6 cloves, and a handful of Peppercorns into it and roast them until a nice aroma arises.
- Now add 1 cup of finely chopped Onions to it and sauté it well.
- As the onion turns brown add 2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste, 1 tsp. of Green Chilli paste and a little water to it and cook them up together.
- Now add 1 tsp. of turmeric powder, 1 tsp. of red Chilli powder and 1 tsp. Coriander powder and stir it together and cook it.
- Now add 1 bowl of chopped tomatoes and a little water to it and stir it well.
- Cover it up and let it cook. When the oil starts oozing out add a good amount of water and give it a good boil.
- Now add 1 tbsp. of tomato puree, 4 tsp. of Cashew nut paste with water, and add them to the gravy.
- Mix a handful of Khoya/ Mawa into this and cook everything together.
- Now add some salt, 1 tsp. Garam Masala, 1 tsp. Cardamom powder, and 1/2 tsp. of mace powder and let it cook.
- After few minutes Add 2 tsp. of butter, 1 cup of cream, and a handful of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Finish it with a big pinch of Fenugreek leaves powder.
- Now dice some paneer and place them in a serving bowl directly we need not cook it.
- And finally, pour the gravy over it and garnish it with some Khoya/ Mawa and some fresh coriander leaves and it is ready to be served hot and delicious.