- Peanut butter
- Brown sugar
- Vanilla essence
- Cinnamon powder
- Coconut oil
- Desiccated coconut
- Rolled oats
- Dried cranberries
- Seed and nut trail mix
- Chocolate chips
- Refined flour
- Take a mixing bowl add some peanut butter and brown sugar and start creaming it until brown sugar and peanut butter are combined.
- Then add 1 tbsp. of vanilla essence and cinnamon powder for flavoring.
- Now add some coconut oil and honey and gently whisk it.
- As the batter comes to a fine consistency, add all the dry ingredients like desiccated coconut, rolled oats, dried cranberries, seed and nut trail mix, and chocolate chips then mix all the ingredients and bind it together.
- Add a little refined flour and bind it together.
- Now take a baking dish and cover it with baking /parchment paper. Pour the entire mixture into the baking dish and level it.
- Bake it at 180 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.
- Once it’s baked, let them cool and remove the parchment paper and cut them into a bar-like shape, and serve it with the fruit of your choice..