Moong Dal Paratha Recipe
Moong Dal Paratha
- First, soak the moong daal and then boil it till it's soft.
- Now take a pan, add ghee
- Add about 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- Also, add 1 tsp hing. (asafoetida)
- Then add 1 tbsp chopped ginger to it.
- Then add 1tbsp chopped green chilies
- Then add the moong dal to it.
- Now we will add the masalas,
- Add 1 tsp coriander leaves.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1 tsp turmeric powder.
- And 1 tsp red chili powder.
- Also 1 tsp garam masala powder.
- It’ll be great to add 1 tbsp chopped coriander leave to it.
- Mix it well.
- Add some salt to taste.
- Add 1 tsp amchur powder. ( This will give a great flavor. )
- Now smash this mixture well. And let it cool down.
- Now make the dough for the paratha.
- Now take a small portion of the atta dough.
- Make it round and flat in shape from the edges keeping the middle portion thick.
- Put a generous amount of the stuffing in the middle section of the flat dough and then wrap it from the edges so that all the stuffing should be inside the dough of the paratha.
- Now make a nice ball shape and sprinkle some flour dust on it and then roll out the dough into a nice flatbread just like roti or Indian bread.
- Don’t let the dal come out of the paratha while rolling it.
- Repeat the same for the rest of the dough and masala.
- Take a tawa and put it on the flame.
- Let it hot for some time.
- Then add the flatbread onto the tawa.
- Once it is cooked from one side flip it to another side.
- Put some ghee on the cooked side and then repeat this on the other side.
- Ghee will Make it crispy.
- Your pithiwale paratha is ready. (moong dal paratha )
- Serve hot along with curd, green chutney, and red chilies.