Hara Bhara Kebab Recipe
Hara Bhara Kebab
2-3 now chopped Green Chilli.
2-3 tsp chopped Ginger.
1 no. chopped Carrot.
1 bowl boiled mashed Peas.
1 bowl boiled pureed Spinach leaves.
1 tsp Cumin Powder.
1/2 tsp Yellow Chilli Powder.
1/2 tsp Garam Masala.
1 small bowl boiled mashed Potatoes.
2 tsp Corn Flour.
Handful dry Fenugreek leaves Powder.
Ingredient for stuffing:
3-4 chopped Cashew nuts.
4-5 chopped Raisins.
1 pinch Garam Masala.
Salt to taste.
1 chopped Green Chilli.
Chopped Coriander leaves.
1 tsp Lemon juice.
- Take some oil in a pan and add Ghee to it.
- Now add some Cumin seeds to it and allow it to crackle and then add some chopped Green Chilli and chopped ginger to it and saute it well.
- Then add some chopped carrots and peas and cook them further at slow flame .
- Now add pureed Spinach to it. We need to wash the spinach leaves, then boil or blanch them and puree them before adding.
- While we are cooking these together we will add some more Ghee.
- An then add 1 tsp of roasted Cumin Powder, 1/2 tsp Yellow Chilli Powder, 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder stir it nicely and roast it till all the moisture dries out. Then take it out in the bowl and cool it down.
- Now take some boiled potatoes and allow it to cool and then grate it
- Then add some salt to it along with some cornflour and some dry fenugreek leaves powder.
- Now chop a few cashew nuts, raisins, and put them in a bowl and add a pinch of Garam Masala, some Salt, some chopped Green Chillies, some chopped Ginger and a little freshly chopped coriander to it.
- Now add 1 tsp Lemon juice.
- Moist your hands with water and take the green mixture, flatten it and fill it with the stuffing and close it.
- Then place a Cashew nut over it and make Kebab balls out of it.
- Put Ghee in a pan and add some Oil to it too for shallow frying the Kebab.
- Cook it from both sides and take these out with light hands.
- Plate it nicely and enjoy your Hara-Bhara Kebab.