Kesar Peda Lassi Recipe
Kesar Peda Lassi
- Kesar peda
- Chopped Cashew
- Chopped Pistachios
- Chopped Almonds
- Cardamom Powder
- Ice Cubes
- Finely chop some cashew, almonds, and pistachios.
- Take a mixing bowl and start crumbling Kesar peda.
- Then add chopped cashews, chopped almonds, chopped pistachios in it, and some sugar. Make sure you do not add a lot of sugar as the kesar pedas are also sweet.
- Now heat some milk in a cooking pot and bring it to boil then add some saffron in it and pour the entire milk in the mixing bowl with the rest of the ingredients and mix it well.
- Once all the content in the mixing bowl is mixed well some add yogurt in it and mix it well.
- Then add ½ teaspoon cardamom powder and some ice cubes.
- Mix it well and pour it in the serving glass and garnish it with some chopped cashew, chopped almonds, chopped pistachios, and some crumbled Kesar peda.
- Serve it chilled.