Jaipuri Methi Mangodi Recipe
Jaipuri Methi Mangodi
- In a kadahi heat some oil and ghee and shallow fry the Mangodi till golden brown.
- Take out the Mangodi and soak it in warm water to soften it.
- Then in another kadahi”), add some oil, some jeera and mustard seeds and allow it to crackle and then immediately add some Hing and then whole dried red chillies in it and sauté it.
- Then add some ginger and green chili paste and cook for good 2 minutes on medium flame.
- Then add some fenugreek leaves and cook for 5 minutes and as it gets cooked add some, salt some turmeric powder, some red chili powder and coriander powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Once the methi is cooked add the soaked Mangodi with the water and cook for good 10 minutes on slow flame and make sure you cover it with a lid so that it gets cooked well.
- Once the Mangodi and the methi blends together and gets cooked then add some garam masala powder and amchur powder for adding more flavour to it.
- Your Jaipuri methi Mangodi is ready to serve.
- serve it in a bowl and top it with a dried red chilli.