4-5 pieces roughly chopped Chicken Tikka
1 tsp chopped Ginger
1 tsp chopped Green Chilies
1 tbsp chopped Onions
2 tbsp chopped Coriander – Mint Leaves
Salt to taste
1 tsp Red Chili Powder
1/2tsp Garam Masala Powder
1/2cup Grated Cheese
1 tbsp Cheese Sauce / Mayonnaise
Ghee / Oil for frying
- First, roughly chop some chicken tikka pieces and grind till it is minced.
- Now take a bowl, put the minced chicken, and add some chopped coriander, leaves, chopped onions. chopped green chilies, chopped ginger, and chopped mint leaves and some salt red chili powder, garam masala powder, and some grated cheese and some cheese sauce or mayonnaise to give a nice moist and combine everything well.
- Your tikka paratha stuffing is ready.
- Now take some wheat flour and knead it with some water and salt and make a dough.
- Then take a small portion of the dough. Make it round and flat in shape from the edges keeping the middle portion thick.
- Put a generous amount of the tikka stuffing in the middle section of the flat dough and then wrap it from the edges so that all the tikka stuffing should be inside the dough of the paratha.
- Now make a nice ball shape and sprinkle some flour dust on it and then roll out the dough into a nice roti.
- Now take a tawa and put it on the flame. Let it hot for some time. Then add the paratha onto the tawa. Once it is cooked from one side flip it to another side.
- Put some ghee or oil on the cooked side and then repeat this on the other side.
- Your awesome chicken tikka paratha is ready to serve. Enjoy!