Khichdi Arancini Recipe
- In a 4 different bowls add some water and in soak some jawar, bajra , rice and some dal.
- Heat in a thick bottom pan and add some ghee and then add some cloves, bay leaves cinnamon sticks, some cardamom and then add some chopped ginger, green chillies and some chopped onions.
- Then add some salt and turmeric powder and then add the soaked jawar, bajra and dal and equal quantity of rice and cook it .
- After the khichdi is cooked, let it cool down and then dip your hand in slightly in water and take small portions of the khichdi and make small balls out of it.
- Then make a slurry of corn flour or maida and water and then dip these balls in the slurry and coat with crumbled papad.
- Deep fry in medium hot oil till its golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with a dip made of mayonnaise, sriracha and ketchup.