Rajma Chawal Recipe
- For rajma
- boil soaked rajma with mustard oil, salt, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, and bay leaf. For 5 whistles
- rajma keep aside for later use
- hea oil in and add whole garam masala (cloves, peppercorn, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon) and crackle
- add chopped onion and cook till golden brown
- then add pounded ginger, garlic, green chili.
- add ginger garlic paste cook for a while with turmeric and DEGHI Mirch powder.
- Add chopped tomato and tomato puree and cook on slow flame add rajma with rajma water add salt.
- Finish with Kasuri methi and chopped coriander and serve.
- Rajma Garnish with ghee.
- for jeera rice
- soak basmati rice for one hour
- heat oil in a thick bottom pan
- add Bayleaf and jeera allow it to crackle
- add soaked rice and saute carefully
- add water and salt and allow it to cook on slow flame with lid close for 10 min
- carefully stir the rice to prevent it from burning or sticking to the pan
- then serve rajma chawal with laccha pyaaz and boondi raita papad.