- For dough
- 1/4 cup Suji.
- 1cup White Flour.
- 1 tsp Sugar.
- 1 pinch Baking Powder.
- 1 pinch Salt.
- 1 cup Curd.
- For frying Oil.
- Take a bowl and add some suji and White flour in the ratio of 1:10.
- Add a big pinch of sugar, a pinch of baking powder, and a pinch of salt.
- Now add a bowl of curd and fold the flour around it.
- Now knead this dough with water and then apply some oil to this soft dough so that it gives a shine.
- Now let the dough rest for about 30-45 minutes.
- After the rest, the dough is nice and ready.
- Make small round balls from the dough.
- Put some more oil on these balls and again leave it for 2-4 minutes.
- Now roll it and make it in an oblong shape and stretch it further with light hands.
- Now deep fry in oil in a medium flame.
- And the Bhaturas are ready to be served hot.