Kaju Pista Roll Recipe
Kaju Pista Roll
150-200 ml Water
500 gms Sugar
1/4 cup Cashew Nuts
1/4 cup Chopped Pista
Food colour (optional)
1.First heat a pan and then add water and sugar and make a sugar syrup.
- Then add some chopped and dried cashew nuts into a grinder and make a powder then add that fine powder into the sugar syrup and keep mixing and till it forms a soft dough for making balls.
Take a pinch in your hand make a small ball, and if it’s soft and doesn’t stick in your hand it will be ready to move further.
- Take 1/4th portion dough and the take some chopped pistachios and roll the dough over it ten add little water and make pista balls
- Then stuff the pista in dough balls and roll it like a sausage.
- Then decorate the roll with silver leaves and with light hands press it over the rolls and then cut them into small rolls
- Your kaju pista roll is ready to serve.