Mix Veg Paratha Recipe
Mix Veg Paratha
1 tbsp Oil
1 tsp Cumin Seeds
1 tbsp chopped ginger
1 tbsp chopped green chilli
½ cup grated Carrots
½ cup boiled & crushed green Peas
½ cup grated Cauliflower
Salt to taste
1 tsp Turmeric Powder
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp Coriander Powder
A pinch of Garam Masala
1/4 cup boiled & mashed Potatoes
Butter as accompaniment
- Take a pan. Put some oil and add cumin seeds. Once it crackles, put ginger and green chilies and sauté well so that it gives a nice flavor.
- Then add some grated carrots, some boiled and crushed green peas, and some crushed cauliflower, Mix all of them nicely.
- Since these vegetables let water out to avoid that add some salt to it and for flavors add some turmeric powder, red chili powder, and some coriander powder and mix it well.
- Once it is cooked and no moisture is left in the pan, keep it aside and let it cool for some time . You can also add a pinch of Garam masala to these mixed vegetables.
- Now take a boiled potato, mash it and add it to the mixed vegetable mixture. The mashed potato will help the mixture bind everything together.
- Now takes some wheat flour knead it with water and salt and then take a small portion of the atta dough make it round and then flatten it and keep the edges thin, keeping the middle portion thick.
- Now add the stuffing of mixed vegetables in the falt dough and then wrap it from the edges so that all the stuffing should be inside the paratha.
- Now make a nice ball shape and dust some flour on it and then roll out the dough into a nice flatbread just like roti or Indian bread.
- Then take a Tawa place it on the gas and as the Tawa heats place the paratha on it and let it cook.
- Once it is cooked from one side flip it to another side. Pour some oil to make it nice and crispy and then repeat this on the other side.
- Your mixed veg paratha is ready. Serve it while it’s hot along with a big spoon of butter. Enjoy!