Kolkata style Chicken kathi Roll Recipe
Kolkata Chicken Kathi roll
- Cut boneless chicken into neat dices, marinate chicken with mustard oil, turmeric, red chili powder, black salt, salt, ginger garlic, and green chili paste, garam masala, curd.
- Marinate the chicken for 4 to 5 hour
- Heat more mustard oil in a pan and cook the marinated chicken.
- Then cut the cooked chicken into slices.
- In thesame pan saute onion, capsicum, cabbage, tomato ketchup, green chutney, garam masala, and sliced chicken.
for the dough.
- Mix sooji, salt, and sugar and flour in a bowl
- Rub ghee to achieve sand consistency
- Add water and oil knead the dough
- Rest the dough for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into four equal portions
- Roll the dough using the rolling pin.
- Heat Tawa and half are done the paratha.
- add little oil, griddle half done paratha break the egg in a bowl add salt, red chili powder, chopped coriander, and beat flip the paratha and then pour the egg over paratha, to cook on both the sides add more oil to make it crsipy.
- Remove paratha from the pan spread tomato ketchup, green chutney, place the chicken mixture in the center of the paratha Roll the Paratha and put into a Tawa add some oil and cook to seal the edges and make it crispy.
- cut the Kolkata Kathi roll and serve with Laccha onion.