2 Style Fruit Chaat Recipe
- Pineapple – 1 no
- Watermelon – 1 no
- Apple – 1 no
- Mango – 1 no
- Pomegranate – 1 no
- Mint leaves – 2-3 nos
- Lemon wedges – 2-3 nos
- Crushed black peeper – 1 tsp
- Chaat masala – 2 tsp
- Black salt – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- First, take a pineapple and cut the bottom and the top part of it to get a nice base.
- Then vertically remove the skin of the pineapple. If the layer is still poky then cut another layer and then we can use that part to make some juice.
- Then cut the pineapple into slices and add it to a bowl for fruit salad and diced pineapples into a plate for the fruit platter
- Then take a watermelon and cut the bottom and the top part of it to get a nice base and then in a vertical manner remove the outer layer and then cut the watermelon in half and then cut some pieces into diagonal pieces and add it to the fruit platter. And some diced watermelon into the fruit chaat bowl.
- Now take an apple and chop nice wedges out of it and add it to the fruit platter and some diced pieces of the apple to the chaat.
- Next fruit we will add some diced mangoes to the fruit chaat bowl and then take another mango and cut it into wedges and add it to the fruit platter.
- Finally, take a pomegranate and remove the seeds and add some to the fruit chaat and some to the fruit platter.
- Then in the fruit platter add some mint leaves and some lemon wedges.
- Now in the fruit salad squeeze lemon, some spice powder, some roast cumin seeds, some black pepper, and some black salt powder, and finally some red chili powder, and then mix it all well.
- Your Fruit chaat and Fruit Platter are ready to serve.