Chicken Thai Thai Recipe
Chicken Thai Thai
- Chicken thigh with skin – 200 gms
- Salt – 30 gms
- Turmeric – 10 gms
- Water – 1 liter
- Thigh bird chilly – 2 gms
- Lemongrass – 10 gms
- Ginger – 10 gms
- Kafir lime – 5 GM’s
- Lemon – 1 nos
- Jaggery – 10 gms
- Lite soy sauce – 10 gms
- Thai red curry paste – 5 gms
- Salt – 2 gms
- Sweet chilly sauce – 15 ml
- Tomato ketchup – 15 ml
- Fennel powder – 1 gms
- Chopped pineapple – 10 gms
- Make brine solution using water, salt, sugar, turmeric, and brine the chicken overnight so that it will soak in all the flavors later when we marinate it.
- First, chop some lemongrass stems some chopped ginger, chopped kaffir lime leaves and red chilies some Thai curry paste all in the grinder.
- Then in it add some fennel seeds powder, some light soya, some fish sauce, some saunf, and jaggery powder grind all of this and this will be the paste to marinate your chicken.
- Using a mortar and pestle and pound all the ingredients into a rough paste.
- Then take the chicken from the brine and squeeze out the brine and place it in another bowl, then squeeze some lemon juice on the chicken and rub it well.
- Then add the pounded paste and rub it all over the chicken and let it ret for about 15 to 20 mins.
- Then in a hot barbeque pot add the marinated chicken and grill the chicken skin side down for 4 minutes each side repeating the process twice till the chicken is cooked completely.
- To keep the chicken nice and moist you can apply some of the leftover marination or butter or ghee to the chicken.
- Your Chicken Thai Thai is ready to serve with some salsa sauce!!