- -1 packet of Britannia Winkin Cow Strawberry Thick Shake
- -1 packet of Britannia Winkin Cow Vanilla Thick Shake
- -2 tbsp Agar Agar
- For the Compote :-
- -½ cup Strawberry chopped
- -¼ cup sugar
- -2 tbsp water
1) In a pan add in Britannia strawberry shake and bring it to a boil, in another pan add in Britannia vanilla shake and bring it to a boil.
2) Meanwhile take Agar Agar and soak it in water for 10 mins and boil it in water for 10 mins until it forms a gum-like liquid
3) Add in the 1 tbsp Agar Agar to both the pans with vanilla and strawberry shake and stir.
4) Take a glass and pour in the strawberry mixture halfway and let it set in the freezer for 30-45 mins
5) Then take the Vanilla Mixture and let it set in the freezer for another 30 mins.
6) For the compote: - Take a pan, add in chopped strawberries, sugar, and 2 tbs spoon water and cook it till the strawberries become mushy and remove it and cool it down.
7) Now pour the compote on top of the vanilla Panna Cotta and garnish and serve.