This easy to make no bake cheese cake recipe is perfect for any occasion or you could just enjoy it with your loved ones post dinner. Make perfect Cheese Cake at home giving it a traditional Rasgulla twist. Satisfy your taste buds with this delicious Cherry Rasgulla Cheese Cake.
- 150 gms unsalted cream cheese
- 175 gms whipped cream
- 1 packet digestive biscuit
- moon cherries
- 40 - 50 gm butter
- 200 gm caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 4-5 tsp yoghurt
- 10 rasgullas
- cherry compote
- Crush digestive biscuits in a food processor till the texture becomes like bread crumbs. Remove the crush in a bowl, then add melted butter, caster sugar, cinnamon powder and make a dough for base.
- Take cake ring or cake mold and evenly make a 2 - 3 cm thick layer base with biscuit mix and put it in a freezer to chill for 10 to 15 mins.
- Now in another bowl add cream cheese, yoghurt, caster sugar, whipped cream, and mix it well. The cream cheese filling for the cheesecake is ready.
- Pour the filling into the crust .now take the rasgullas and squeeze the water, then place the rasgullas on the cream cheese layer.
- Pour cherry compote over easy rasgullas and then top it up with remaining cream cheese filling and gently smooth the top.
- At the end once again chill the cheesecake in the freeze for minimum of 6 hours. For best results keep it in the freeze overnight.
- Remove it from the freeze and it is ready to eat!
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.