- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- Nutella Spread
- Water as required
- Ghee / Clarified Butter
- First, take some wheat flour and add water to it and knead it to make a nice soft dough. Make sure the dough is not very soft it should be a little hard so that the Nutella chocolate doesn’t spill outside.
- Now take a piece and make it round and flat with the help of your hand. Then press the middle portion of the flat paratha with the help of a spoon to give it a pocket kind of a shape.
- Now add 1 tbsp of Nutella spread in it and then wrap it completely from all the sides. Then freeze these stuffed pieces in the refrigerator for at least 15-20mins so that the Nutella becomes a little harder from inside.
- After 15mins take it out, sprinkle some flour dust on it and then roll out the dough gently into a nice flat roti.
- Now take a tawa and put it on the flame. Let it hot for some time. Then add the flatbread onto the tawa.
- Once it is cooked from one side flip it to another side. Put some ghee on the cooked side and then repeat this on the other side.
- Your yummy Nutella paratha is ready. Serve hot and relish with your kids. Enjoy!