Eggless Pineapple Cake
2 tbsp Butter
2 tbsp Oil
50 gms Sugar
1/4 cup Condensed Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1/2 tsp Vinegar
1 cup Milk
1 cup Maida
11/2 Baking Powder
1/2 Baking Soda
For Cream and Feeling
1/2 cup canned pineapples
2 tsp Sugar
Yellow Food Color
For sponge cake
• In a mixing bowl add butter,oil,sugar and make a smooth mixture.
• After that in the same mixture add some condensed milk and mix it, next add some vanilla essence for a nice fragrance,then add some vinegar and mix all the ingredients.
• Then add some milk and then add maida and baking soda and baking powder and make a sponge cake batter.
• Now take a cake tin and cover it with butter paper and grease it with oil and pour the sponge cake batter.
• For baking
• In a cooker add some salt and preheat it and then add a steel stand and pre heat the cooker for 5 mins
• After 5 min place the cake tin inside the cooker and pour the batter in it and bake for 45 to 50 min on medium low flame.
• For pineapple stuffing
• In a pan add some canned pineapple chopped with sugar and pineapple syrup and caramelize it for 2 min.
• For cream
• Remove the cream into bowl and whip it for a min.And your cream is ready
• For pineapple cake
• Take the baked sponge cake we are made and cut it into 3 layers.
• The first layer put on the cake stand and apply pineapple syrup then add the whipped cream and spread it equally on the top and then add the chopped pineapple.
• Then place the 2nd layer and spread the whipped cream and chopped pineapple on it.
• Then place the final layer again, spread the whipped cream and cover all sides with whipped cream.
• Then add the yellow colour in whipped cream and mix and make yellow lemon colour cream.
• Then finally place the cake in a plate and garnish with yellow cream and serve.