Eggless Cupcake Recipe
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup whisked curd
- 2 tbsp milkmaid
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 castor sugar
- 1 tbsp oil
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients together like maida, some baking powder, baking soda and mix everything well.
- Then take another bowl and mix all the wet ingredients and, some curd, some milkmaid, vanilla essence, and castor sugar together, mix it till the sugar melts.
- Now mix the dry and wet ingredients and form a batter.
- Then take cupcake molds and line them up, and pour the batter till 3/4th of the mold and bake it at 180 degrees for about 15-20 mins
- Once baked garnish it with some whipped cream, cherries, and sprinklers and serve.