Enjoy the winters with this heart warming treat. This combination of meat and turnip is a delight for the non-vegetarians. Do try and give your family an amazing surprise and let us know your experience by putting a comment below.
- 2 tbsp Mustard Oil
- 1 no. of Cinnamon
- 1 no. of Bayleaf
- 3-4 nos. of Cloves
- 2-3 nos. of Green Cardamons
- 1 no. of Black Cardamon
- 1 small bowl of finely chopped Onions
- 1 big bowl of Mutton
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp diluted Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 bowl of Curd
- 2-3 nos. of roughly chopped Turnip
- 1 small bowl of julienne Ginger
- 1 no. of Green Chilli
- Salt to taste
- 1-2 nos. of chopped Tomatoes
- 1 small bowl of chopped Coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Start with some mustard oil in a pan. Add one cinnamon, a bayleaf, a few cloves, a few green cardamon, and one black cardamon to the oil. After this add finely chopped onions in it. Sauté the onions till they turn brown. After the onions get brown add mutton in the pan. Mix everything together and cook it.
- As the mutton get’s a little roasted add turmeric to it. Now dilute the ginger-garlic paste with a little water and add it to the mutton and mix it together. Let it cook for a while. Now add red chilli powder and coriander powder. Mix everything nicely and add a dash of water.
- After that pour a bowl of curd into the pan and keep stirring it continuously to cook the curd properly. When the oil starts oozing out of the curd that indicates that it is cooked and then we add 2-3 roughly chopped turnips. With that add finely chopped ginger. Then break a green chilli and add it. Add salt and mix it well. You can cook it in a pan or a cooker, as you want. It takes lesser time to cook in a cooker so we’ll go with the cooker.
- Let it cook up till 3 whistles after which we again put it in a pan and then add tomatoes to it and cook it further. Now add chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Put the lid on and cook it for some more time. After a while remove the lid. Add some more ginger julienne, chopped coriander leaves and very little garam masala. Finally give it a nice stir and it is ready to eat. Plate it in a nice pot and it is ready to be served.
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.