Today I will show a very popular and easy to make Gujarati recipe Methi Thepla. If you are going on a trip or just wanna enjoy it with a cup of tea, this thepla recipe is perfect for all. Watch the video and learn how to make Gujarat style thin thepla at home using the ingredients available in Kitchen. This winter try making this Soft Methi Thepla and enjoy it with tea, pickle, curd or anything which you like.
- 250 gm wheat flour
- 1 tsp red chilli & garlic chutney
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp sesame seed (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 1 cup chopped fresh fenugreek leaves/methi
- 2 tbsp oil
- Take bowl, add wheat flour, red chilli & garlic chutney, turmeric powder,red chilli powder, sesame seed, coriander,fresh fenugreek leaves, oil. Mix everything well and knead into a dough.
- Make medium sized balls from the dough and roll the thepla on rolling pin. Try and roll as thin as possible.
- Heat the pan and cook thepla from both sides.
- After a couple of minutes add turmeric powder, red chilli powder,dhana jiru powder, salt, sugar and let it cook for some time.
- You can enjoy it hot or just store it in a casserole and eat it with a cup of tea.
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.