Now a days baking has become passion for many people but what to do if you don't have oven at home? During lockdown it was noticed that easy no bake cooker cake recipes were one of the most trending recipes. Today, I will show you how to make perfect eggless pineapple cake without using oven so next time when you have a special occasion or someone special's birthday you can bake this cake.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50 gms sugar
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup maida
- 11/2 baking powder
- 1/2 baking soda
For cream and filling:
- 1/2 cup canned pineapples
- 2 tsp sugar
- pineapple syrup
- whipping cream
- yellow food color
- For cream and filling:
- Heat a pan, add chopped pineapple,sugar and pineapple syrup to keep the feeling moist. Let pineapple cook on low flame for a few minutes till it becomes a gooey mixture.
- In a separate bowl whip cream with a hand blender and till it starts forming stiff peaks.
- For cake:
- Take a bowl and add butter, oil and mix it well. Then add sugar and mix it again till it forms a smooth mixture. Now add condensed milk,vanilla essence, vinegar and mix it well. Now gradually add milk and again mix it well.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together and add to the wet ingredients mixture and mix it properly. The batter for the cake is ready.
- Grease a baking tin and place a butter paper at the bottom and pour the cake batter in the tin and tap the tin so that no air bubbles are formed.
- Now take a cooker and add salt in it. Evenly spread the salt and place a stand in it. Close the cooker lip without placing the whistle and casket and preheat the cooker for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minute open the lid and place the cake tin in the cooker and close the lip once again. Let the cake bake for 45 to 50 mins on slow flame.
- Open the lid after 50 minutes, remove the cake from the cooker and let the cake cool for some time. You can also bake it @180 degree for 25 to 30 min.
- Once the cake cools down, demold it and with the help of a knife even the top of the cake and then cut the cake into 3 layers and keep all layers aside. You can also divide cake into 2 layers but 3 layers cake will always be a better option.
- Assembling cake and decoration:
- Put the top most layer at bottom and apply the juice of canned pineapples till the cake is soaked, then apply a layer of whipped cream to the base and top with pineapples compote. Then place another layer of cake base and continue the same but in the second layer add chopped pineapple instead of pineapple compote. Now top it up with the last layer and soak it again with the pineapple juice.
- Spread the whipped cream over the top and sides and spread it evenly.
- Add two drops of yellow color in the remaining whipped cream and decorate the cake with that colored cream using a piping bag and nozzle of your choice.
- Your soft and creamy pineapple cake is ready to enjoy!!!!
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.