Enjoy snacking with Chef Ajay Chopra this monsoon. He is here with a quick and easy snack for you today, ‘Crispy Corns.’ You don't have to go anywhere to enjoy the rain to the fullest. So do try and stay tuned.
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 3 tbsp. white flour
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup diced capsicum
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. schezwan/red chilli sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take 1 cup of frozen corn or boil fresh corn if it's available, in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to this. Now add around 3 tbsp. cornflour and around 3 tbsp. white flour to this. Mix it up together. Splash some water to coat the corns nicely with the flours. Get rid of the extra flour using a strainer.
- Now fry these corns in medium hot oil and stir fry. Take them out when they get golden brown. You may sprinkle some salt and chat masala over and serve it right away.
- Or heat up a fresh pan and sprinkle some oil in it. Saute 1 tbsp. finely chopped garlic and 1 no. of red chilli juliennes together. Now add 1/4 cup diced onion, 1/4 cup capsicum, salt and pepper to taste and toss it up. Now add the fried corns, some light soya sauce, some dark soya sauce and 1 tbsp. schezwan or red chilli sauce whatever is available. Toss everything together. Serve it right away.
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.