Don't let your family complain about your regular daily meal, instead treat them with fancy recipes. Today I will show how to make halwai style shadi wali Aloo Gobhi ki sabji that can also be prepared on tawa. Watch the video and learn how to make masaledar aloo gobhi ki sabji and serve it along with garama gram roti. Do try making this Indian recipes at home.
- 1/2 cup potato/aloo
- 1/2 cup cauliflower/gobhi
- 1/2 tsp cumin seed
- 1-2 bay leaf
- 1 onion
- 3 & 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tomatoes chopped in long wedges
- salt to taste
- kasuri methi
- sliced ginger
- coriander leaves
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Fry cauliflower and potato till it is golden brown in color.
- In another pan add oil, cumin seed, bay leaf, onions and let it cook till the onion becomes golden brown in color. Once onion is cooked add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, tomatoes, salt and let it cook till masala starts releasing oil.
- Soak kasuri methi in water and then add that soaked kasuri methi in the masala. This helps in reducing bitterness and enhancing the flavour. Let masala cook for a few more minutes then add sliced ginger, coriander leaves, garam masala.
- Add tomato chopped wedges, then add fried cauliflower and potato. Sprinkle few drops of water and cover it with a lid and let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Your aloo gobhi ki sabji is ready to serve with garma garam roti.
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.