1-2 tbsp Mustard Oil.
2 nos. Cinnamon.
2 no. Black Cardamoms.
4-5 no. Green Cardamoms.
4-5 no. Cloves.
3-4 no. Peppercorns.
3-4 no. Bay leaves.
1 medium bowl chopped Onions.
1 bowl Chicken.
1 tsp Turmeric.
1 tsp Red Chilli powder.
1 tsp Coriander powder.
1 no. Green Chilli.
Salt to taste.
2 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
1 bowl chopped Tomatoes.
2 tsp dried Fenugreek powder.
1 pinch Garam Masala.
1/2 tsp finely chopped Ginger.
Handful freshly chopped Coriander
- Heat mustard oil in a thick bottom pan.
- Then add 2 Cinnamon sticks, 2 black Cardamoms, 4-5 Green Cardamoms, 4-5 Cloves, 3-4 Peppercorns, and 3-4 Bay leaves.
- Allow it to crackle.
- Then add 1 medium bowl of chopped Onions and saute it well it turns brown.
- Now add chicken and cook together with onion till it turns brown you may add little water to control cooking.
- Then add 1 tsp turmeric powder to the chicken and mix nicely.
- Then add 1 tsp Red Chilli powder, 1 tsp Coriander powder, and 1 green chilli to it.
- Stir it nicely.
- Now cook the chicken on medium flame for a while.
- add some salt and stir the chicken.
- Now dilute 2 tsp of Ginger-Garlic paste with water and then add it to the Chicken.
- Mix it and give it a nice stir.
- When the oil starts oozing out from it add chopped Tomatoes.
- Now let it cook on medium flame so that tomatoes get cooked.
- Then add some chopped coriander leaves to the chicken.
- And then add some water to it and cover it with a lid and let it cook.for a while
- After it starts boiling add 2 tsp of Kasuri methi powder to it.
- For finishing add a pinch of Garam Masala, 1/2 tsp finely chopped ginger, and a handful of freshly chopped Coriander for garnishing
Plate the awesome Chicken Curry and serve it.