- Heat oil in a pan and briefly cook the peanuts till it becomes crispy brown, and set aside
- For tadka add mustard seeds to the same pan and allow it to crackle, then add finely chopped green chillies,curry leaves, and chopped onion, chopped carrot and ginger and saute till aroma relases.
- Add green peas and turmeric, coriander powder, red chilly powder and salt with a splash of water to cook and coat masala evenly to the vegetables.
- For poha; soak the poha in water and drain the water immideatly with the help of a strainer
- Returning back to vegetables, add sugar and lemon juice and fold in drained poha to the pan.
- Evenly mix the vegetables with poha with the help of wooden spatula.
- When the poha and vegetables are evenly mixed, add boiled and diced potato and toss it well,
- Close the lid of the pan and allow to cook poha in its own steam
- Open the lid, add fried peanuts, garnish with sev and splash of lemon juice
- Serve hot.