Cadbury Coconut Chocolate Laddoos
- 250 gm Desiccated Coconut powder
- 175 gm Condensed Milk
- 1 pinch Cardamom powder
- 100 gm Cream
- 200 gm Melted Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate
- Crushed Gems for topping
- Take a saucepan, add cream and condensed milk, and warm the mixture.
- Add coconut powder and cardamom powder and mix it.
- Make small laddoos as per the size you want and refrigerate it for 15 to 20 mins.
- Take a bowl, add Cadbury chocolate, and melt it on a double-boiler.
- Dip the laddoos in melted Cadbury chocolate and put crushed Gems on top.
Your Cadbury Coconut Chocolate Laddoos are ready.