1. Mix the whole milk, semolina , shredded coconut and ground mastic in a wok and bring it to boil. Stir constantly till the mixture thickens (around 10-15 mins)
2. Now add 4 Tbsp Condensed Milk to the wok and stir. Remove from flame.
3. Grease a round dish of 20 cm with a little refined oil.
4. Immediately pour in the mixture and let it cool at room temperature.
5. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Run a knife around the edges and then de-mould from the dish by inverting it upside down on a plate.
6. Apply the sweetened whipped cream on the top of the pudding.
7. Garnish with chopped Pistachios and serve chilled drizzled with rose syrup/chocolate syrup/fruit syrup.