1. Pressure cook the jackfruit pieces and potato with little salt, turmeric powder and whole red chillies. Allow them to cool and set aside.
2. Once the boiled jackfruit & potato is cooled, strain it nicely so that all the water gets completely drained out. Peel the potato and keep aside.
3. Now transfer it all into a large bowl and mash both potato and jack fruit properly.
4. Add all the spices, salt and chopped onions, green chillies, mint and coriander and mix properly.
5. Now pinch a lemon sized ball and slightly flatten it between both your palms to shape it like a kebab/ tikki/ patties.
6. Take breadcrumbs and spread it on a plate.
7. Coat the kebab with bread crumbs from both sides. Keep aside. Similarly make more kebabs from the left over dough.
8. Heat a non-stick pan and shallow fry the kebabs gently from both sides in batches.
9. Sprinkle some sesame seeds above the kebabs and plate them.
10. Serve hot with onion and lemon wedges, salad and your favorite dip or ketchup.