* Heat 1 tbls oil on the high in a medium skillet or pan.
* Add Brussel sprouts.
* Turn heat on medium heat and let Brussel sprouts cook till gets brown.
* Turn off the stove & remove them from the pan to plate and let them cool.
* Heat 2 tbls oil in the same skillet or pan.
* Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds and cook till fragrant,20 -25 seconds.
* Add Bay leave, cumin-coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chile powder & garam masala in it.
* Stir them for another 5 seconds.
* Add ginger-garlic paste along with chopped onions.
* Cook on medium high heat, stirring occasionally till translucent, about 5-6 minutes.
* Add chopped tomatoes and tomato purée along with chopped bell-peppers and stir and cook another 5-6 minutes.
* Add Brussel Sprouts and toss them & cook for another couple of minutes.
* Add 1 tbls oil and season with salt.
* let it cook 1 minute.
* Remove from heat, top with some chopped cilantro and serve warm with Roti, Paratha or Naan.