* Heat the pan with oil and add cumin seeds.
* After cumin seeds gets cracked add water, red chili powder, aamchur powder, garam masala, salt, jaggery, black salt, chaat masala and mint powder.
* Cook till boiled and gets little thick consistency.
* Turn off the stove and keep it on side.
* Heat the pan with oil.
* Add cunim seeds and urad dal.
* Cook for 1-2 mins.
* Add chopped curry leaves and red chili powder paste, turmeric powder and asafoetida.
* Cook for a minute and add boiled and grated potatoes in it.
* Mix well.
* Add garam masala, salt, sugar, chaat masala and chopped cilantro.
* Mix well for another 1-2 mins and turn off the stove.
* Let it cool down.
* Add Dhokla-Hadhva flour, Besan flour, semolina (ravo),rice flour, yogurt and water in a mixer blender cup.
* Mix in a blender till gets smooth batter.
* Pour dhokla batter in to a bowl and let it rest for at least 15-20 minutes.
* Turn on the Dhokla steamer.
* Add fruit salt(Eno) in batter along with 1 tbls water on it and stir briskly & quickly.
* Pour the little amount of batter(should be very thin layer) in the greased pan.
* Place the pan in a steamer and stem for 5-7 mins.
* After 5-7 mins take out the pan from steamer and spread the stuffing all over on dhokla evenly.
* Pour the little amount of dhokla batter on stuffing.
* Sprikle some red chili powder and chopped cilantro on it.
* Put it again in to steamer and let it steam cook for about 10-12 mins.
* After it done, take out from steamer and place on to serving plate.
* Prick the dhokla with knife.
* Apply chutney all over the Dhokla.
* Garnish with some chopped cilantro and grated cheese or paneer.
* Cut them in Pieces and Serve.