Whole Chicken Tandoori
Ginger- garlic paste
Red chilli powder
Garam masala oil
- Wash and clean the whole chicken.
- Apply first marination of ginger-garlic paste, turmeric pwd and salt.
- Make tandoori marination
- In a bowl, add hung curd, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, black salt, kasoori methi,
- roasted besan, coriander powder, chicken masala, garam masala and oil.
- Mix it together and apply this to the whole chicken.
- Keep it for 20 mins to marinate.
- Preheat the oven at 200C.
- Transfer it to the oven and bake it for 20 mins at 200C.
- Apply some oil/butter within intervals while baking.
- After getting properly baked, transfer it to the serving plate.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and chopped coriander.