Sabza Seeds Diced
Alphonso – 100 gms
Mango Pulp – 50 ml
Mango Kulfi – 100 gms
Mango Ice Cream – 100 gms
Tutti Frutti – 20 gms
Cherries – 20 gms
Pista – 5 gms
Cashew nuts – 5 gms
Falooda – 20 gms
Rooh Afza – 20 ml
- first chop some mangoes and then scoop them and make a pulp from mango pieces diced into cubes and keep it aside.
- then soak some falooda and sabza seed in warm water till soft and puffs up.
- Now take a glass and add some rose syrup in it and than add the soaked sabza in it , make sure you remove the water from the sabza.
- Then add the soaked falooda into the glass with the rest and add the mango pulp we prepared earlier and the diced mangoes.
- Next layer add the mango kulfi and some more sabza.
- Finally top tutti frutti, cashew and pistachio and serve it