Flour 100 gms
Vanilla extract 3 ml
Baking powder 4 gms
Baking soda 1 gms
Salt 1 gms
Sugar 50 gms
Butter 30 gms
Honey 10 gms
Maple syrup 20 gms
Whipped cream 20 gms
Chocolate sauce 10 ml
- In a bowl break 2 eggs and then add some sugar to it and whisk it well. While whisking it add some vanilla essence to it and mix well.
- Then add some baking soda and baking powder and mix it again.
- Now add some flour to the bowl and some milk in it and mix it well.
- Once again add some more flour and milk to it to adjust the consistency of the batter. Make sure the batter is not too thick or too thin, it should be a nice thick and flowy consistency.
- Then add the batter to a squeezy bottle and refrigerate it for about an hour.
- Now in a non-stick pan add the desired shapes. Once there are small bubbles showing up on the top you know it’s ready to flip it to the other side and cook it till golden brown.
- Then top it with some chocolate sauce or tutti frutti or whipped cream and serve.