- First, wash the Ladyfingers nicely and let them dry and then remove the top of the ladyfingers and chop them long and fine from top to bottom.
- Take the chopped Ladyfinger in a bowl and season it with some salt, red chili powder, and turmeric to it and mix it well.
- Now immediately add some gram flour to it before the ladyfinger oozes out water and then add very little Corn flour just to make it crisp. Dust it thoroughly.
- Splash very little water into the ladyfinger mixture.
- Now heat oil and put this mixture directly into the hot oil and deep fry it until slightly golden.
- Take it out and sprinkle a pinch of Chat Masala on top and mix it gently and the crispy Ladyfinger is ready to serve.
- You may sprinkle some Red Chilli powder too as per your taste. And your crispy Ladyfinger is ready to serve.