Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe
Crispy Fried Chicken
7 to 8 ChickenDrumstick
Salt to Taste
3 tsp Pepper
2-3 tsp Mustard
Cajun Spice 1Egg
3 tsp Cajun Spice
2 cup Bread Crumbs (for extra crispnessuse Panco bread crumbs)
2 Cup Seasoned Flour
Oil for Frying
For Seasoned Flour
2 cup Maida
Salt to taste
1 tsp Pepper
3 tsp Cajun spice
- First, it’s recommended that you gash the chicken before you marinate it. Making small cuts will help to soak flavours and cook it properly from inside.
- Now marinate the chicken with some mustard, Pepper, Salt and Butter Milk. Let the chicken marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Then take another bowl and break an egg, then add Cajun Spice, Pepper, Salt and mix it together. And the second marination is ready.
- Now take two plates, in 1 plate remove Breadcrumbs and, in another plate, we will make some seasoned flour.
- For seasoned flour add some maida some salt, pepper powder and you can add peri- peri or Cajun spice powder for flavour.
- After 3 to 4 hours, remove each chicken drumstick from the buttermilk marinade and then dip it into egg mixture, then transfer it to seasoned flour plate.
- To make it extra crispy once again dip the flour coated chicken into the egg mixture and then coat it with bread crumbs. Follow same process for all the chicken drumsticks.
- Once all Chicken Drumsticks are coated, Fry Chicken in Medium Hot oil till it becomes golden brown in colour.
- Note:- If the oil is too hot then chicken will become brown from outside but will be raw from inside and if the oil is too cold then chicken will start soaking oil.
- Remove the Chicken and soak the excess oil with the help of tissue paper. And the crispy Fried Chicken is ready to serve hot with a dip of your choice.