Besan Chilla Wrap Recipe
1 cup Besan
1 tsp Hing
1 Onion, chopped
1/2 cup Paneer Bhurji
1/2 cup cheese Grated
1) Take a bowl and add some besan, some red chili powder, salt, hing, and some oil in and using water make a flowing consistency batter.
2) then add some chopped onions in the batter and mix it well.
3) Now heat non-stick tawa and drizzle some oil, with the help of a ladle, and spread the mixture lightly. Cook the chilla on both the side.
4) Then you can add any leftover sabzi and on half the side of the chilla and top with cheese. Fold it into half and cook on both the side.
5) Cut the quesadilla into triangles hot with ketchup or chutney.