On the occasion of Children's Day, the #bigdaddychef is back with a delicious and mouth watering Indian Dessert recipe for Kids. Watch the video and learn how to make Halwai Style Rava Sheera with Pineapple/Ananas flavor. So all the daddies out there try making this amazing Pineapple Halwa/Pineapple Sheera for your kids.
- 3-4 tsp ghee
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 -3 tsp almonds
- 2-2 tsp cashew nuts
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup pineapple puree
- 1/2 tsp saffron
- Heat ghee in a pot or pan. Add semolina and roast it.
- Remove roasted semolina in a bowl.
- In the same pan add 2 tsp ghee and roast almonds and cashew nuts. Once the nuts are done add roasted semolina to it.
- Now add sugar syrup, pineapple, pineapple puree and mix it well. Add saffron and let cook.
- Let it cook until its color becomes bright yellow or saffron.
- Serve it hot or cold according to your choice.
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.