Big Daddy Chef is all about motivating all the daddies to get in the kitchen and make delicious food for the family. Today along with one super daddy, Chef Ajay Chopra will show to cook Kathiyawadi Sev Tomato Sabji/Sev Tamatar Nu Shaak. This winter surprise your loved ones with this delicious Kathiyawadi sabji and serve it along with Roti, Bakhri or garma garma Khichdi.
- 3-4 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp asafoetida
- 1- 2 bay leaf
- 1 cup tomato
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dhana jiru powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 sugar
- Heat oil in a pan,then add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, asafoetida, bay leaf.
- Once the masala starts crackling add chopped tomato and water.
- Tip - you can also use tomato puree instead of water for thicker consistency
- After a couple of minutes add turmeric powder, red chilli powder,dhana jiru powder, salt, sugar and let it cook for some time.
- Add sev and let cook for a minute and its ready to serve.
- Serve it some extra sev and fresh coriander.
For more such amazing and delicious recipes, click here to visit my YouTube channel.