Aloo Gobhi Ki Sabji
½ Cup Potato / Aloo
½ Cup Cauliflower / Gobhi
½ tsp Cumin Seed
1-2 Bay Leaf
3 ½ tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
½ tsp Coriander powder
½ tsp Turmeric powder
½ tsp Red Chilli powder
1 Tomatoes chopped in long wedges
Salt To Taste
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- In a pan fry deep fry cauliflower and potato till it turns golden brown.
- In another pan heat oil add cumin seeds, bay leaf, onions and let it cook till the onion becomes golden brown.
- Once the onion is cooked add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, tomatoes, salt, and let it cook till the masala starts releasing oil.
- Soak Kasuri methi in water and then add that soaked Kasuri methi in the Masala.
- Let the masala cook for a few more minutes then add ginger, coriander leaves, garam masala.
- Now add tomato wedges, then add fried Cauliflower and Potato.
- Sprinkle few drops of water and cover it with a lid and let it cook for few minutes.
- Your Aloo Gobhi Ki Sabji is ready to serve with Garma garam roti.