For Cream Cheese Topping;
* In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugar, whipping cream and vanilla extract.
* Beat on low speed until topping is smooth.
* Cover it or pour it in some drizzling bottle.
* Set aside.
For Red-Velvet Pancake;
* In large bowl, stir all red-velvet pancake ingredients.
* Mix well. No lumps at all.
* Add more water if needed.
* Add a large spoonful of the batter to the skillet.
* Cook until bottom edges looks cooked and few tiny bubbles are coming through the top.
* Flip it and cook.
* Take cooked pancake on serving plate.
* Cut into your favorite shape(optional) or just serve it with Cream Cheese Topping and maple syrup.